What are the chances of pregnancy if I am born with exomphalos ?

i was born with exomphalos is there any chance of me getting predgnant???
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
yes there is chance ,why not ?
exomphalos since birth is due to some developmental deformity.
it may be due to hyperthyroidism
it may be associated with other syndrome.
it has no direct relation with reproductive system.
better to do gynecological examination and make sure.
i dont think u will have any problem in uterus or ovary
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
welcome to HCM, this is a congenital prob due to placental insufficiency, due to smoking, ibubrufen etc. most probably in such type of disorder there is no effect on uterus n ovaries but some time they cant develop properly, so you should get sonography abdomen, USG for follicular study, n serum hormon < gonadal> hormon leval , hence you come to know is everything ok.
importent thing this diorder associated with genetic n chromosomal disorder so you should get genetic counselling . for healthy baby.
Dr aseem 9982583020