What are the chances of me having cancer with a paining neck and mouth ulcers and had been diagnosed by a doctor of having early stage of cancer ?

in me neck so paining so i want know about it what is happening hello sir i m 19 years old and i am a student and my english is not good sir but you can understand that what i want say .. sir i had some bad habits so i smoking before some years now i have left but in my cheek in some place are damages so i had gone for treatment cmc vellore in india so there a skin doctor said to me that u got first step of cancer but i didn t asked that which type cancer so i want ask that before 1 month in my neck is paining so i dont know what is happening
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
wlcome to healthcaremagic
you should immediately consult respective doctor if you were told that you are having some cancer
be under the doctor and start treatment
hope be all right soon