What are the chances of getting pregnant on continuing duphaston?

Hello Dr. Samuel. I m 34 years old and have 9 years old daughter. I had 2 miscarrieges before and had irregular period until I was given duphaston 3 months ago by a local doctor. Since then, my period has become 25 days. The doctor said I continue taking the duphaston for another 3 months, so wondering if it is ok to take it for that long. Also, I really want to conceive, so what do you think of my chances of getting pregnant given that my husband is healthy and we dont have health issues. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013