What are the chances of contracting HIV by having sex with used condom ?

I had a sex with one girl exactly 12 weeks before and Initaillay we used condom and after 4 hours as we dont ahve the another condom i was asked to reused the same condom .I came to know that she had affairs with other 2 people.i am scared whether i would have got HIV . I was told that window period for HIV is 6 months ? In india tests for HIv is Rapid Tests and i dont know how much it will be there in giving results,Please suggest the percentage of risk..The second time when i resued the condom i washed ans clened it and the sex happened was not more than 3 to 5 minutes.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012