What are the chances of conceiving after consuming folic acid ,metformin as well as Naturogest for a woman having PCOS ?

Hello please help me anyone...I am trying to conceive. Last to last month, ie., in November I had taken Naturogest on 16th day of my period and then I had a regular period the next month, but last month in December, I had no medications taken other than folic acid and metformin. but this month, I am getting overdue for my periods. I have symptoms like period, but no period, can I be pregnant . Also I have PCOS. How soon can I take a test. Please reply fast, I am soo anxious.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Jan 2011