What are the chances of being pregnant after precum contact by fingering ?

I need help. I m really scared.. Me and my bf were messing around and he fingered me for a few minutes then he pulled out his d*** so I gave him a hj, there was Precum on his d*** so I was really scared when he pulled it out that it may have it on his hands. I ve been freaking out cause I thought he fingered me after he pulled it out but he was insisting he didn t, so I don t know....either way, if he pulled his d*** out and had a little bit of Precum and it got on his fingers then he fingered me, what are my chances of being pregnant? I m honestly scared to death. Someone please help me
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013
Dec 2014
Hello kateynb771
Welcome to HCM
Chances of getting pregnant after inserting finger with a little precum are very very rare. Although there can happen anything but there are very less chance as usually finger is inserted in vagina for 2-3 cm length and normal length of vagina in an healthy adult female is approx 9 cm so if we can assume that precum had sperm still then it was in vagina only and vaginal epithelium pH is hostile to sperms so there is practically nil chance of pregnancy.
thanks hope I cleared your doubt.
Take Care