What are the chances of being pregnant after an appendix surgery ?

hi there I am just wondering if it is possible for me to get pregnant or even carry me and my partner have been trying for 6years now and still no hope, reason im asking is iv had 2 operations my appendix it burst and because of that I didn't get cleaned out and the toxins spread to my bowels which I had to get quarter of my bowels removed. Also my ex partner had given me a std Chlymidia wasnt sure he was cheating and had left it for so long until this agonising pain hit me I could barely walk.but in saying all this iv had 3 miscarriges and 1 eptopic as we speak now I think I may have miscarried I had my period was 3days early, first 3days of light bleeding tredish/brownish then gushed out 4th day with a clot and that was lastnight. Please help me understand what could be going on or what the problem could be. also im having a lot of chemical pregnancies how or can avoid that from happening. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jan 2014
Hi. According to your history you have already suffered a lot . Get one internal scan (TVS) to know the present status of affairs.
As you had 3 major surgeries- appendix, gut anastomosis and ectopic, ther might be lot of adhesions inside your abdomen and disturbed tubo-ovarian relationship.also the reason for your first ectopic can be chlamydia infection. Was the tube removed and there is always a chance for recurrent ectopic.
So not many options left. You have already taken chance for 6 years. Ther might be tubal blockage.
Best thing acc. to me will be get yourself investigated for the cause of recurrent abortions, go in for laparoscopy and consult your gynecologist for further options.
Thanks.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.