What are the chances for me to conceive with a test tube baby ?

My name is Geetha. when I was 13 years old(1992) I got my abdominal surgery due to twisted cyst in right tube. so there is no right ovary and tube. when I was 21 years old (2000) I got appendicitis I am 32 years old.Igot married one year back. I got regular periods. I conceived in last january.the 40th day I got severe stomach pain and bleeding then I got two injections. then there was no pain for two weeks.after that I got little bit periods continously for four days then we scanned and found that it was left tube ruptured pregnancy . it was bleeding from the tube,they cut the damaged part.It was operated on Margh 7th. I got periods on march8ththen april 7th. this month It didnt come . we scanned and we found that it isnot pregnancy.and they told that there is no natural conceive for me. only by test tube baby.that too 35 will get out of question is what is percentage for me to get a test tube baby? that is any other test is there for ladies to find about there conditions to get the baby? age 32 height 167 cm weight 61kg
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011