What are the chances for me to conceive as I had unprotected sex ?

I ve been off birth control since october 2010 & I ve been having unprotected sex. So around the 28th of january I had sex with my partner & he came in me. Febuary 1st-5th I had my period, which is normal. I went 2 the doctors office last Wednesday but the pregnancy test as negative. 2 days ago I had unprotected sex, again he came in me...woke up this morning & had blood all in my underwear. My breast have been tender, ive had a terrible appetite lately, been sleeping alot. Could I be pregnant & its too early to tell?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
Bleeding post sex is not a symptom of pregnancy. If your tests have come negative then it is unlikely that u r pregnant. I see that u r very anxious about pregnancy. I suggest u take up a method of contraception comfortable to u
Have a healthy living