What are the chances for me to conceive as I had unprotected sex before my ovulation ?

Hello. I Had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a day before my ovulation can I get pregnant? If i squirted can it help reduce the risk of pregnancy? How much of a percent is there of me is there of Being pregnant ?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Hi carmen ;

welcome to HealthcareMagic

If you had unprotected sex before ovulation that is from 10 -20th day then there is a chance that you can be pregnant.Squirting & even cleaning of vagina does not remove all sperms because as soon as sperms enter vagina they travel towards uterus;also please understand that during intercourse the sperms get deposited high in vagina so almost impossible to reach and clean out at least manually.Presently just wait till the expected date of your periods then if you miss the periods then get a pregnancy test done.If negative no need to worry ;but if positive consult a Gynaec if you need to get aborted.