What are the chances for me to conceive after undergoing 2 abortions ?

Hello Doctor , Good Evening. Im Anitha 29Yrs Old girl. I got aborted 2 times before 2 years due to family problems. Now Im trying to get pregnant , my husband having smoking habit too. is there any chance to get pregnant. to day is 15th day follicle ruptured POD fluid (+), is there any specific period (ie, 1 or 2 hrs from POD fluid (+) seen) have to intercourse. Kindly help me with this...
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011
welcome to hcm
yes u can get a LH kit and use it to know exactly your ovulation period and start having intercourse so that the chances becomes very high..better if your husband quits smoking to have a good chance,,take care