What are the causes of not having a period for a person with irregular period but on provera pills ?

Im about 7 days late now on my period. I took my last pill last friday, now its friday but i stil have no period! Last month, the day that i should take my pill, i have my period unexpectedly, but its only light and lasts for about 3 days only, which is unusual because i always have heavy periods. I am a consistent user of provera for 6 months. Last july 3, my boyfriend tried to enter me but he cant penetrate, its hurts and i m a virgin. Can i be pregnant from his precum? Only the very tip of his penis entered me, no bleeding occurs. I took pregnancy test wednesday morning, but its negative. How soon could i take another test? can i be pregnant? or my period is just late, but im on a provera pill? Help. Im starting to get crazy, i dont know what to do.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011