What are the causes for having a mild throbbing pain which is bearable but discomforting ?

hello i am 15 and i have a mild throbbing pain, it is not unbearable and doesn t hurt really and i have had it since 11 pm last night, appendicitis doesnt seem to be on the agender as it is a MUCH worse pain(my grandfather and best mate both had it) they said it was the worst pain ever. I am not curling over every time it cramps and it is next to nothing but it is noticable and discomforting, i havent had bowel movement i would say in 20 hours now, and i do not feel sick, and i have kept appetite, though i have had nothing this morning, never the less i am very concerned what shall i do? also if it is doctor treatment i need i am screwed as i have my GCSE Exams in 8 days!?
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011