What are the causes and treatment for urinary incontinence ?

Hi, since 2007 I have been having UTI, urin leak without knowing sometimes, couple of kidney infections, and urinary retention after sex. At times my sprincter does not fully open up and I have hard time urinating. I have been avoiding having sex not to have urinary retention after sex or almost retaing it. I have gone to a Urologist , has done test and could not find anythign wrong with me. He has put me on Rapaflo 8mg capsules but does not work all the times. Pls help me understand why I m having this problem
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011