What are the causes and remedies for continuous bleeding through the vagina ?

hi im jamaica wallace i would love to talk to a doctor im constantly bleeding and i dont no y it been going on 4 sum years now and i no it aint just my cycle going on that long could someone please answer my question for free.... and im bleeding from my private part...
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi jamica;
you did not mention your age ;please tel me your age ;? are you taking some tablets for birth control? if you let me know these details i can guide you better.