What are the best creams for red bumps on penis? Clotrimazole not working

red bumps on penis what the best creams? i use clotrimazole but seems not to be working. the unviersity doctor gave me a sheet but i lost it and it started with th something and the second start with a t also. I did have red bump between my thighs from heat and shaving and they gave me a cream but don t remember much of what it was called. WWW.WWWW.WW i do have the same bump letter (B) around the head any creams I need to use?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012