What are the best contraceptive methods ?

i am newly married,but at present i dont want to become mother right now i need some time so please suggest me a good gynaecologist for my problem my age is 23years
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
welcome to the health care magic forum,since you dont want a baby now ,you need to have an equal participation of your husband ,now -a -days many more kind of contraceptives are available in the form of tablets ,or mechanical types like coper-T's,or condom for the males ,you can also keep the track with your menses dates as per your duration of he cycle,but its less efective and risk of getting pregnant more.
General & Family Physician Dr. Sourav Ganguly's  Response

You can visit any government/private good hospitals where you will get good gynecologist.

Best wishes.