What are symptoms when baby come out of womb going through withdrawal from suboxone ?

i have a baby going through withdrawl, need to talk to someone asap. Hi, my name is Ashley Phipps, I had a little boy on the 11th of feb. I had been on suboxone for about a year ana half, I started getting detoxed at my fifth month of pregnancy but was officially done detoxing til about a month before i had him. my son in in the intensive care unit going through benzo withdrawl and im pretty sure suboxone, but no one can answer my questions about suboxone withdrawl. Please im very desperate. Also my email is APbeachgirl07@aol.com
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011