What are symptoms of gonorrhea and how long does it take to cure after being injected with ceftrixone ?

i had a test and it proved typhoid although I always discharge. I went to the hospital and was diagnosed of gonorrhoea,and was injected with ceftrixone.I was some other drugs to take. yet the symptom persisted. I bought similar drugs when the ones given in the hospital got finished. There was no change with the pus discharge so about a year later I went to hospital again and was again told it was still gonorrhoea according to the sympton. I was injected again with the ceftrixone but there was no change. For almost four years now i still have the symptoms untreated. Is this really gonorrhoea? If it is what is the right medication for it? It is almost five years that I had sex but i feel sexually weak.What should I do about this too? Please you can test me
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jul 2011