What are some hidden symptoms of high BP ?

what are some hidden symptoms of high blood pressure? I took my blood pressure today and it was?
147 over 105. My uncle said that is not good.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
The problem with the hidden symptoms of high blood pressure is just that. . .they're hidden. Some people get dizzy or find that they're retaining water, particularly in the ankles and other extremities. But many people have no symptoms at all. I agree with those who said that a trip to the doctor is in order. In the meantime, cut back on heavily salted snacks and other foods, and limit the amount of fried food that you eat. Get plenty of exercise, but check with the doctor to see what he recommends for you, be it walking or whatever. The meds for high blood pressure are usually inexpensive and normally don't have many side effects. But sometimes blood pressure can be controlled by diet and exercise. In any event, please get a check up soon, and I hope everything goes well for you.