What are side effects of taking mercilon and baquinor forte together?

Hi doctor, I have been taking a contraceptive pill called Mercilon (21 day type). During my contraception, I have been subscribed with an antibiotic called Baquinor Forte and another meditation called Urogetix for treatment for bacterial vaginosis and urine tract infection. I have concerns about the possible interaction between the medicines I took and my contraceptive pills. I hope you can help with my questions and concerns. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Mar 2014
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer