What are pregnancy symptoms? How to confirm it?

Im not sure if im pregnant or not? Posted by bae2 on sunday february 23, 2013 my boyfriend and I were fooling around. we almost had sex but he put half the head of the penis in my vagina .he didnt put it all the way in but i did felt alittle pressure on it. i felt myself alittle wet. i assume he pre cum a little right on my vagina. the same day i went home and saw bleeding . i thought it was that my period came down till on Wednesday i just stopped bleeding. my period usually ranges to five days and it never comes late. Im worried that, that bleeding might of been my virginity blood and not my period. which means that i missed my period for the month of February. I don t want to think this, but I think Im pregnant. i need second advice from an expert who experienced this before. Im 18 years old and my boyfriend is 19. we are both scared that it might be a baby and not nothing else. Today is March 1, 2013 Im three days late for my period. Am I pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Hello Luisa,
I understand your concern.
Having unprotected penetrative sex definitely puts you at risk for pregnancy, and you should never go in for unprotected intercourse in future.
yes , the slight amount of bleeding you had is most certainly due to rupture of your hymen as you mentioned that this is the first time you had vaginal intercourse.
Also, there are various pregnancy symptoms like nausea, loss of appetite, breast tenderness, mood changes etc, but given your anxiety, it does not make sense to rely on them.
Since you have missed your period by 3 days, I advice you to take a pregnancy test within a couple of days.
take care.