What are poop noodles ?

I overheard some classmates talking about how hard it was to remove "Poop Noodles." What are they and what did they mean about them being hard to remove?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

After unprotected anal sex, these are the thin "noodles" of poop that come out of your urethra that are known as "POOP NOODLES". They can be pissed out or squeezed out by pinching the urethra from the base of the shaft up to the tip which can be sometimes cumbersome and you can really have a hard time.  I guess we should stop having anal sex man..even though its awesome to have anal sex, its disgusting to have such after effects..

Anonymous's Response

something thats good to eat with meat balls