What are my chances to conceive ?

i had sex two days ago,after completing i passed out sperms through urine,im keen to know if im pregnant .im desperate for a baby
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Difficult to answer wait till next date. Thanks
General & Family Physician Dr. Jyoti Patil's  Response

Thanks for posting the query.

I understand your anxiety about your conceiving baby.

You have provided with good information but I would like to know few more things as this would help me in suggesting you better. So please answer the following.

1. When did you have your last periods?
2. How long you have been married?
3. Are your cycles regular?

If you have sex on or around your ovulation day, which is approximately 15th day from your 1st day of your cycle, there are chances of you getting pregnant.

Do not worry about passing sperm in the urine as one drop of semen is enough to make you pregnant.

I would suggest you to perform sex on or around ovulation day. You should maintain the healthy diet. Do not get up immediately after the act.

Consult the gynecologist if you miss the next periods.

I hope I have answered your query.

Wish you best of luck.

Dr. Jyoti Patil.