What are my chances of conceiving as I had unprotected sex after my periods ?

hie m married 28yrs .... very very confused and so need ur opinion .... iv always had regular periods but on the month of may 2011 i didnt sit in my periods thought i was pregnant but unfortunately was not ovulating so had to get my period started with the help of the docs prescribed medc so in the month of june i had my period on 21st (1st day) but in july i sat twice on the 7th (1st day)and 21st (1st day) r newly married and not in a hurry to have a baby but i sat in aug on the 6th (1st day) and had unprotected sex on the 12th thnking it is safe time but wat do u think are my chances of conceieving i dnt mind if i get pregnant ...... wat do u thnk are my chances to conceieve ... looking fwd .. wat do u all thnk .... slight possibility ....txx
Asked On : Sun, 21 Aug 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
This time the chances may be slim because you did have sex just before your ovulation commenced. You will have good chance of pregnancy if you have sex towards 14th day previous to your next coming cycle. If you have 28 day cycle you can have unprotected sex on 13th, 14th, 15th and 16th. Keep this in mind if you planning pregnancy to increase chances. Also ultrasound monitoring of your ovulation will tell you which day to have sex in order to have maximum chance of conception. Discuss this with your Doctor for your benefit. GOOD LUCK !!!!