What are lung tumors and how can they be removed ?

Dear Sir, I have a small spot on my right apex lung ,I already visited so many doctors which i had suspected of tuberclosis but all reports were negative. Eventually i need to remove this spot temporarily or permanently . Is there any solution to remove that spot . Please guide me. My age is 28 and height is 6 feet.I am medically fit since from my birth . Manek Firoz
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
some times healed tuberculous lesion are seen as calcified spots and does not require treatment
discuss with physician and be tension free
But the problem is if i need to get in any of the gulf countries medical fitness test should be required and during this test i was medically unfit due to that spot so i need to remove it temporarily or permanently.Is there any solution to remove this?