What are good things to put in a care package for heart surgery patient ?

What are good things to put in a care package for heart surgery patient? A friend of my fiance and mine is having surgery to repair a hole in her heart and I would like to put something together for her for while she is recovering (books, magazines, movies, etc.). She has two small children and I m sure her husband will be taking care of them while she is recovering. Anyone have any good ideas of what they all might find helpful? I would like to find some things to help her pass the time while she is not sleeping, and maybe something for her husband and the kids. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks all!
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009