What are chances of getting pregnant if a spermicidal condom broke ?

What are chances of getting pregnant if a spermicidal condom broke and he finished in me and took the plan b pill the next day im 20 yrs old. and recently i had sex with my b.f. He did wore a condom it was a spermicide condom. but then it broke we did not notice it until we wore done. the very next day i went to the pharmacy and i bought the plan b pill. i took it. now i m wondering what are the chances of being pregnant? i didnt had any of the sympthoms that let me know if the pill worked. i m also am not in any birth control pills . please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011