What are chances of being pregnant after diagnosis of possible bio chemical pregnancy ?

chances of still being pregnant after diagnosis of possible bio chemical pregnancy hi can sum one please give me some advise i had a diagnosis of a bio chemical pregnancy yesterday morning when i informed my dr this morning they asked if i had any big clots or anything abnormal i informed them that i hadn t had any of those things i also informed that my womb yesterday was closed as i had an internal by the dr they advised me to take another pregnancy test after i have stopped bleeding as there is still a chance i could still be pregnant although i was only 2 weeks along could i still be pregnant and how common does this happen any advice thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011