What are causes to feel energy less and having no strength in arms and legs ?

I ve a problem with my Thigh & shoulder Muscles , both of them doesn t working properly , It seems like my leg & hand were energyless , I can t lift my leg properly , I can t lift a bucket with my hand , I can t put the slippers on my foot easily , I can t move up & down in stairs , it happens only in the morning when I wake up from bed & also it happens at night when i wakeup for bathroom, I can t move my leg properly & I feel I can fell down, also I can t wake easily from bed because my leg & hand were energyless at that time , Actually I fell down 3 - 4 times before. My age 32yrs , I m Male & unmarrried. & these types of things doesn t happen everyday.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011