What are angina attacks ? How can they be medically treated and prevented ?

How long should I leave my angina attack before seeking medical advice In 2008 I had a stent put in and then April 2011 I had a triple bypass which I found out in may 2010 that two of the grafts have failed and is being treated with maximal medication over the last two months the angina attacks have started getting worse again i ve been adviced to sit down for half an hour and let the pain go away but my pain can last up to 5 hours or longer
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011