What are abdominopelvic cysts ? Do they hinder pregnancy and can they cause cervical cancer if left untreated ?

good day, i m 29 yrs old ,female,married for 2 yrs and having a hard time of getting pregnant .i had this abdominopelvic cysts ,does it affect for not getting pregnant? i never felt any symptoms of this cysts. what will gonna happen to me if i will not undergo operation? is there any medication i can take? is there a possibility of turning it to cancer if not cured? i,m looking forward to your answers.thank you so much...
Asked On : Wed, 24 Aug 2011