What are Symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress. Natural remedy?

What are the symptoms of P.T.S. and how can you deal with it naturally.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

The symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) may be found in the weblink below:

You may need to consult a doctor if you feel like you fit into the criteria found therein.

I hope this helped.

Psychiatrist Dr. Sundar Gnanavel's  Response
Thanks for your query. PTSD is characterised by avoidance of the circumstance that triggers your "bad" memory, numbness and perplexity in a similar situation, signs of autonomic hyperarousal i.e increased seating, palpitations etc, nightmares and "flashbacks" of painful images. I would suggest professional help in form of medication and appropriate psychotherapy in dealing with PTSD rather than any self help cures. Hope you found the information useful.
Dr Sundar