What apart from surgery can a man do to deal with heavy flab around the belly and the breasts ?

Hello Doctor I am of 30 year s of age my height is 5 3 my weight is 85 ks its very embarrassing for me to walk and its is effecting my personal life as well.I got a big belly ang my breast is very bulky which is really embarrassing me a lot. I want to be like a normal man and I am not very comfortable to go for any operations.and I am going to gym on a regular basis but tat didn t help me. I am engaged and want to keep my family very health and keep my wife happy.My marriage is in 04 months and I want a perfect body PLZ guide me wat to do .......... waiting for a reply.............................
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011
dear nehara
you do not have any other option than vigorous exercise, weight reductions programs or surgery for your breast
better consult any of weight management doctor earliest and avoid all fatty food from your daily habit

you can try phytoberry tablet 3-3-3 as well as fucus v Q 20-20-20 to reduce the weight
this are homeopathic medicines and it does not harm your body at all

o purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736