What apart form medications can I take to cure bipolar disorder ?

Hi I am 19 years old and I have been wondering a few things I have a boyfriend and we are very sexually active together like once a day and I have noticed that I have a vaginal discharge that is white and feels oily and thick I do not have an std and I have also noticed that I feel bloated and very moody more than normal seeing as I am bipolar and have been off meications for a year. I also have noticed that when my boyfriend and I have sex I can not stand him to touch my breasts and my sex drive has been so crazy I want it everytime. he touches me or kisses me. I feel tears come to my eyes when I m just sittin down and no one here but me so my emotions are hitting me pretty hard which is abnormal for me these days. My lower back hurts and I love mcdonalds but can t stomach it or the smell of it and I crave water milk and anything that is mexican food please help I m lost
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011