What actions should I take to avoid stress during pregnancy ?

hi i m in my 24th week of pregnancy . i had come to my parent`s house a month before. but from the very begining m not liking living here and just want to go to my husband. due to this i feel very much tensed . i dont feel like talking to anybody or eating anything. i also feel headaches due to tis and dizziness . so do my baby will be affected by all this and should i go back to my husband or live here only.
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011
during pregnancy hormonal changes alter your mood & temperament. a mother during pregnancy should be happy & smiling so if you are happy with your husband then definately go back. yes to a certain extent this behaviour might affect the baby.
read garbhasanskar to know in detail.