What action should I take to low down esr ?

sir i m 61 yrs of age and my esr is dere symptoms of any disease..pls help me out and if yes what action should i take to low down it.someone pls reply
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear Avinash
Raised ESR is indicative of some underlying infection in body. which infection where it is will depend on other reports or symptoms. It is not alarming but a cause of concern.
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare magic Forum..
ESR level for your age group should be under 20mm/hr. Raised ESR usually indicated underlying inflammation or infection but doesn't specify underlying disorder. You might get urself investigated if there are any other signs or symptoms.
Hope this helps!!
Take care!!