What a feeling of semen flowing out of vagina indicate ? Does it delay concieving ?

After our intercourse,i feel the whole semen is flowing out,yet,i try to raise my legs and i stay still for 10-15 minutes,and in the morning when i get up i feel everything is flowing out. why is this happening,is this normal. As time is passing.I m getting worried. Does it delay in getting Pregnant ?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hii....welcome to HealthcareMagic..
its natural..dont worry...for pregnancy...sperms goes uterus instantly...
remaining semen flows outside...
for pregnancy do intercourse 12 days after menses twice or thrice in a day for 4-5 days..
it must conceive...

thanks...
all the best