What I should do to leave the hand practice ?

hi i am farhan...i am 17... i have very bad habbit of handpractice and i have been doing this since 3 years my face was quite healthy before.. but now my face is quite skinny and body is alright weight is above then 60...please tell me what should i do to refrain my self from handpractice..
Asked On : Sun, 22 May 2011
Hi, Farhan,
Welcome to health care magic family,
Firstly remove false idea of masturbation from your mind, it never gives any type of weakness or other problems.
And your weight also fine so nothing to worry,
One thing i would like to tell you to control your habit,as every thing in excess always to be avoided.
ok and bye.

3 users find this helpful