Wetness before orgasm during sex, worried. Solution?

I am 35 years old, married with 3 kids. I recently started to have the problem during intercourse of being really wet. So went that I am having to stop and wipe several times during intercourse. This usually starts right after we start having sex and I haven t even had an orgasm yet. My husband is having a hard time getting off because of this. What could be causing this and what can I do about it?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Mar 2013
Hello
I appreciate your query.
It is a perfectly natural female response, during sexual excitement, to have vaginal wetness and discharge.
It is even beneficial because it provides necessary lubrication.
So, please do not worry, as vaginal wetness is a natural response to sexual stimulation and beneficial too.
However, if the discharge is excessive or foul smelling, please consult a gynecologist to rule out pelvic infection.
In the absence of vaginal itching or pain, the wetness that you describe is mostly normal and you have nothing to worry about .