Wet vaginal discharge, irregular periods, bloating, abdominal pain, increased pulse

Hi Dr. Mia Lundi, Good day to you. I have recently on antibiotics and gotten tachycardia ( pulse at 100+-). I had finished the antibiotics for a week now and my pulse still remained high compared to my normal pulse rate. I also had other symptoms as below: Pulse more than 85, lighheaded, sometimes headache in the morning, nausea, lower back and abs pain, rectum pressure and start constipation this week. I am very thirsty recently and after drinking 3.5L water still have such feeling (normal days 1.5L water is sufficient). I also have wind and sometimes felt bloated. My vaginal discharge was still wet even after a week of ovulation. I do not have regular menses and now I am not too sure what sort of illness I had. (my urine do not have foul smell so i don t think is UTI). Will the above symptoms be PID, PMS or early pregnancy or other illness? Thanks. Regards, Sweets
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  181 Awaiting Answer