Wet stool, noises in intestine. Vomiting, burping, abdominal pain, frequent BMs

Hi I have some problems with my stomach/ intestine . I am having wet stool and i feel and hear noises in my intestine , which i think is gas and my girl thinks its both gas and watery stool rushing ....i also have minor vomiting , and i burp often......I also have pain below my torso and just above my belly been happening since tuesday morning and today is thursday and im still feeling is a little better than tuesday, I had to poop like almost 8 times on that day..please i need help..and what do you think i have
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012