Wet dreams, no masturbation, medication for stomach ache, feel weak after sleep, dizziness, headache. sexual/ physical weakness?

Hi I am 23 n I am having wet dreams since I was 18.. initially it used to be like once in a week.. buy since 2 n half years I am having a wet dream almost every night.. is this normal? I went to my family physician he said its normal. I don t masterbate at all. But I take medicine for Stomach aches .. but wet dreams still come even if I don t take medicines.. am I having any sexual or physical weakness. I am a very lean person. I feel weak after every night I wake up. I get dizzy n have head aches.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012