Went to dentist for abcessed tooth, prescribed antibiotics. Having fuzzy mind, poor apetite, crampy abdomen, lot of mucous in stools. Side effect of antibiotics?

Good evening, I am Sarah, I am 37 and have DM type 1, recently I had cellulites in my face and neck due to an abscessed tooth ( I had gone to the deintist 4 days prior), This was a fluke as my sugars are well maintained. I spent 4 days in the hospital; I was given a broad spektrum antibiotic and Flagal, Three times a day, after I was released I had 10 days more of the med by mouth. It has been 2 week now and my mind is still fuzzy and I have a poor apatite, as well as a crammpy lower GI. There is lots of mucus in my stool and the solids are not broke down. I kinds leak the mucus though the day. So could this be a side effect of the antibiotics? I am eating yogurt and taking asadofolis. any ideas, thanks
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012