Went off implant, had unprotected sex. Stomach cramps, pains, 49 yrs old. Could I possibly get pregnant ?

hi iam a lady of 49 years of age and 50 in a couple of months. ihave been on inplant for past 5yrs the last one was taken out on 18/01/13 i never seen my menstration cycle for 5yrs on 25/01/13 i met this man and had unprotected sex twice in two weeks i thought he loved me i know it was stupid ive been blamiming myself everyday ,i feel im pregnant stomach cramps funny pains. is it in my mind can i be pregnant . wn the family planning took the inplant and gave me nothing exept condoms i was suppose to have used was to see if i have passed menopause or if i m to go on cycle im going it possible to be pregnant with no menstration cycle.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013