Went for endoscopy for throat cancer, cut respiratory pipe. Suggest treatment and cost?

hi i am nirmal i want to ask you a question that my father is serius patient and in ICU he was suffering from throat cancer and in the hospital last month my father went for endoscopy and during the process the doctor cut the respiratory pipe of my father and becouse of that he is serius in ICU and the doctor over there is suggesting to change the respiratory pipe so i would like to ask you which place in india will it be best to change the pipe and how much will be the cost and will it be successfull for my father in emergency suitation...please reply
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012