Welts in the inner corner of the eyes, slightly itchy, how is swelling reduced ?

I suddenly got welts ( patches of swelling ) between the inner corner of my eyes and the bridge of my nose . They aren t terribly itchy, although, yesterday, my eyes were (but there were no welts). I don t know why or how I got them and why they are localized in that area. What can I do to make the swelling go down? I don t know if it was the cheese I ate from London or the essential oil spray in the bathroom, but other than those things, I can t think of anything I did differently. I wore the same make-up and have since removed it using gentle micellar/cleansing water. Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012