Welt on upper thigh and small red sore on inner arm. Is it a bed bug bite?

I was batteling bed bugs last month and I had the room sprayed 4 times andhad my husband sit in the room for a week to see if he sees any and there was none. So last night I slept in the room on the mattress and this morning I woke up with a welt on my upper thigh and a small red sore on my inner arm could that be from worrying about it to much or could it be them again? It s only on the right side and when I first started to get bitten it was all over my body so I m confused. Please help me I m in tears and I have no health insurance I feel like I m going crazy
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
thanks for your inquiry
most probably it is an allergic reaction to bedbugs
better to take more efficient debug measures
hope i am clear
take care
Dr MV Subrahmanyam MD;DCH