Well distended gall bladder, no evidence of calculus, presence of echogenic lesion along fundal wall. Is it curable with operation or medicines?

my gall bladder well distended. no evidence of calculus or surrounding edema noted. there is suggestion of well defined echogenic lesion measuring 13 multyplyed by 9.3mm along the fundal wall with no definite change in position with change of posture s\o polyp. this is my ultrasound report. i wanted to know the procedure for this like operation is required or medicines?? regards swarenjeet
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012