Weird tremors in both hands post tonic clonic seizure, doctors could not detect cause, on meidicnes for RA. Sign of another seizure?

7 days ago I had a tonic clonic seizure. I was only just released from the hospital. I have noticed tonite that I have some weird tremors in both my hands. They will shake uncontrollably for a couple of minutes and then stop. The drs did countless tests on me and could find no reason for my seizure. I was given it could be the ultram you re taking, discontinue it, and you re blood pressure is too high, start this channel blocker and i think you re allergic to oxycodone , discontinue it. I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis 5 years ago and take iv remicade and solumedrol for that. Could the tremors mean another seizure is coming on ? Could it be inflammation from the RA and AS causing the tremors?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer